Conversations with his 2 year old daughter

Well, I can’t actually remember where I came across this, but it's well worth a watch.





The creator, Matthew Clarke of Warmland Films only started the Youtube channel on May 18, 2013, and already his first video (seen above) has had over 5,000,000 hits! It’s a viral hit, as well it should be!


The tag line, “Actual conversations with my 2 year old daughter, as re-enacted by me and another full-grown man”, cannot prepare you for what you are about to see.


A big shout out to David Milchard, who pulls off the role of a two year girl with childish charm and just the tiniest hint of psychopath.


Let me leave you with this,






Because sometimes, don’t we all just want one more cookie.


    designing a life with cookies (I can only hope)

         Anna Felicity

No comments: