My CRAZY weekend!

You know, writing about the word of the day has been good, it has me writing a blog everyday, and sometimes I can add to it and it leads somewhere else!

Well I'm going to assume you can't just click on the link and find it for yourself, and write todays out:

Word of the Day for Friday May 6, 2005
frisson \free-SOHN\, noun:
A moment of intense excitement; a shudder; an emotional thrill.

Well today's is quite an interesting one. I imagine you could get this feeling from any number of events.

Your just about to jump off a cliff and you would experience a frission right before you jumping.

Your true love has been gone for years, and no matter what emotion you expereince it would cirtainly be intense, and I'm sure you would be excited!!


Well this is going to an exciting weekend for me...Today, friday, I have to wash my hair and straiten it out, then we (my mom and I) are heading over the Byrnes to fit them for flaminco skirts!! Very exciting. After we measure them we're heading over to my school to drop off some jellybean "bombs" to be sold at the spring fair. Once we finally finish all of our tasks here in Tsawwassen we're heading out to Vancouver so I can get my British passport, and I think that is the most exciting part of my day!! Oh no wait no, I must correct myself..the MOST exciting part of my day today will definaltly be going to see "Guys and Dolls" at SDSS!! I will be seeing Vanessa and Erica and everyone else in it!!YEA!!!

Well after that busy day, you'd think I would be able to rest on Saturday and Sunday...but no such luck!!! On saturday, the same day as the school spring fair I have to be out at UBC at 9:00 in the morning for a whole day meeting about my 'GAP year' next year. After the meeting which ends at 6:00, my parents would have already left at 2:00 and then I have to drive from UBC to Marpole for a "Dancing through the Decades Dance" presented by Lasdowne Chapter and Bethel #9. I'm going for a 50's look. I'm going to be wearing my grandmas dress from the 50's and my hair's going to be in a french roll. My nails are going to be red, and my lips too! I'm going to darken the mole on my face. I'm told is in just the right spot so I may as well take advantage of it!

I should be getting home from that dance at about 1:00 in the morning (that's why I started a next paragraph, for Sunday, technically it would be Sunday!) and I would pray to God that I could sleep, but NEVER!! I have to be at Richmnd Centre at 9:00 in the morning to start my first day of work at Jacob. My shift is from 9:00am to 1:00pm and then when I fianlly get home..I get to do homework!!!

That is my amazing, really fucking busy, weekend!

Luv,
AnnaXX

No comments: