Life right now

I go back to school soon. I have one more day of freedom. More importantly I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. When I had the tests( an ECG) done right after I got off for break The lady said it was nothing to worry about, and I had almost forgotten. Then about half a week ago I woke up in the middle of the night, and i literally could not move! My chest was killing me and I could hardly breath! It was a little scary! anyways, that next day I phoned the Quack and I'm going in tomorrow for the results. I guess they are okay, because they didn't ask me to come in right away. I'm still a little worried about them though. I never like to go to the doctors with someone, I prefer to go on my own, and I am tomorrow, but I hope its not bad news, becuase I couldn't take that alone. Oh well, I'm sure I'm fine, I dont think I'm dying. Yet.

Normally my titles only ever refer to my first paragraph and I would hate to disappiont.

I watched the movie "House of Sand and Fog". I cried in it. Now, I've only ever cried at one other movie, and quite honestly it's embarassing to tell, so I won't. Anyways, I cried during this movie, it was so sad! I actaully had tears running down my face. I'm not really a girly girl AT ALL!( if you know me you know this fact to be true above all else!) but I was crying! I actually had emotion toward a movie! I wish I'd seen earlier, I think it's one of my favorite movies now!

Life right now is sorta messed up a little. Everything is going along, and nothing right now is in danger of colapsing in on it's self, but it's just sort of different. Soon everything will be different, and it's really scary to know that you cnan't do a damn thing about it and everything that you have been doing for the past 12 years, everything that you have been doing since you were 7, is now going to change! You don't know if its for the better!!

No comments: