20/20 Hindsight

While the expression "20/20 Hindsight" is true, it's also very aggravating. If you just made the biggest mistake of your life, or if you forgot to pick up the drycleaning (that simple act resulting in a fight between you and another) the LAST thing you ever want to hear is:
"Oh well, 20/20 hindsight eh? Haha!"
If I heard that, I just want to deck the person who said it! Of course I know I just made a mistake, that why I'm in THIS mood, that why I don't want to talk to right now, and that's why I Don't want a silly little expression summing up all my problems with everyone else's. Who says my problems can't be individual? Sometimes I just want my problems to be the WORST in the world. Don't get me wrong, I know that is a lot of hurt and a lot of anguish in this world. I know people are dying everyday! I know it's not fair for them and they should have been given a better draw in life, but they didn't, and that sucks too! Here's my thought though. Why can't my problems, for if only a split second, be bad? How come I have to dull down my pain or my anguish because I'm a WASC( White Anglo-Saxon Catholic).Just because I speak English, why do I have to cover up my pain? Now I sound like a spoiled little witch, but I don't think I am. Everyone deserves a few key things in life, so that they can say they have truly lived a full life.
1) Their 15 minutes of fame.
2) A time when they're poor.( they can take charity or not, that is not a judge of character for the one who takes the charity, but for the one who gives it.)
3) A time when they're rich. ( To see if they have it in them to receive the good things in life, but not lose sight of their own personal goals.)
4) a death.( this may sound a little cryptic, but I think is is FUNDAMENTAL to growing up and living. If your mother, grandmother, great aunt or hamster dies, how do you feel, and how do you deal with it?Knowing what how you deal with death is a tell-a-tale sign of how you deal with loss.)
5)When they are hurting, someone to care fully.( no matter who they are or where they are from, or what they have done, everyone deserves some one to care for them. If they are sick, they deserve someone to come and make them soup. If they stubbed they toe, they deserve someone to take 5 minutes out of there life and get them sitting, and a warm drink.If they are dying, no matter what they did in they're life, they deserve someone to listen to them, it doesn't have to be family, they just deserve someone.)

These are my thoughts.


I love and hate those days you do nothing of consequence. I love them because you sit all day, and you have nothing you have to get done, so you do 'stuff'.But I hate them because by the end of the day you feel guilty for not doing something productive. I feel like I just wasted a day I didn't have before to get stuff done.I wasted a day I was given. On the other hand I sometimes feel like it was a mental health day, where overall I lowered my stress levels and and completed small tasks that didn't really need to be dine, but once they are they' are out of sight out of mind. I'll call them mental health days!

Finished at 10:43 pm.

No comments: