The Application Black Hole!

My math teacher, at the beginning of the year was talking about the "Black Hole" and how if we fell behind in our work we would fall into the "Black Hole".
I'm don't seem to be having any troubles staying out of the black hole in math, but more recently I've been falling into the "Application Black Hole" so dubbed by....Me!
With everyday that passes I'm Starting to feel the Squeeze. It seems like every time I find a new thing I might want to do after high school, theres another application, and I've just missed the due date?!?! It's going to drive me crazy!I may just give up completely, and submit myself to the crazy house!!!BUT then there will just be another application to fill out!!
WHAT THE FUCK, I DON'T KNOW MY CARE CARD NUMBER....I'M CRAZY, I DONT GIVE A FUCK!
like right now I'm applying for the GAP year thing, and its something I really want to do, because with my brother still living at home, which I such a good idea so long as my mom will have me rest free, I just really get the feeling that he always regretted never going an a big trip after high school, and it really the one thing I really do want to do do, I don't want to take a year off and work, and I don't want to go to school right away, even if my mom expects me to go strait through like she did, well guess what mom I not you, and I always thought you made a mistake!

No comments: