Sunday Morning

So my cousins are getting a guy coming from Germany today and god I just want to stop time so I can enjoy this summer more. I didn't really do that at all. I worked with my dad and made some money, and I did other stuff too, but nothing really of consequence. Nothing to write home about, nothing that would bring down the great wall of china. I have no idea what I'm gonna do after highschool, and I'm never gonna get a date!
I basically just summed up all my lifes problems into one little paragraph. Doesn't that just make me feel insignificant!
So I'm just about to go to church where I can forget about all these problems, sit in the back and be ignored for an hour. I love it! No responsibility for an hour, no nagging for an hour, just me and my crazy fucked up thoughts, its a great place to sort out your problems.
My mom won't be "concerned" for one hour! Recently she gets worked up about things so easily! Like if Helen hits me in the head when I'm sleeping ( no big deal?, she's always done it, its a risk I take when staying over) but my mom literally says" oh honey you better put a stop to that, it could be dangerous!" like it could cause so serious brain damage??Yeah right, get a life!!!
It's driving me nuts!
You know I was considering going on that youth with a mission thing, but now I just don't know because they are a lot more CHRISTian than I am. I don't think I would fit in with that crowd? Joel did it and he is way more CHRISTian than I am. He goes to Baptist! Ahhh! Not that there's anything wrong with that but there's just a big difference between Baptist and Catholic. Catholic are a lot ...quieter about their faith, I don't know if I would paticularly enjoy it? Advice anyone?

*Anna

No comments: